The list of co-sponsors of ERSA'08 will soon be finalized which will include research laboratories and centers affiliated with major institutions. The reputation and caliber of the co-sponsors of the 2008 conference will be comparable to the 2007 offering of the conference which included:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Media Lab., MIT
- Computational Biology and Functional Genomics Lab., Harvard University
- Statistical Genomics and Computational Biology Lab., Dept. of Statistics, Harvard University
- Biomedical Cybernetics Lab., Harvard University
- Texas Advanced Computing Center, University of Texas at Austin
- Statistical and Computational Intelligence Lab., Purdue University
- Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, Indiana University and Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
- University of Iowa's Medical Imaging HPC Lab.
- BioMedical Informatics and Bio-Imaging Lab. of Georgia Institute of Technology and Emory University
- Intelligent Data Exploration and Analysis Lab., University of Texas at Austin
- Statistical Genetics Research Group of Columbia University, New York
- Institute for Informatics Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, North Dakota).
- Salford Systems
- Int'l Technology Inst. (ITI)
- HPC Software Inc.
- STEM Education Society
- Hodges' Health